Monday, February 27, 2012

BRYCE IS A MUDCAT!!!

Bryce had his first practice yesterday with his new team.  I think he is happy to be on the Mudcats this year!!  I know Andy and I are very excited!  He got more practice in the infield in this one practice than he did all season in the fall.  We found out that he was the fourth overall pick in the draft out of about 50 boys!!  We are very proud of him!!  He did a great job batting and awesome job hitting.  Now we have to work on his running!!  Andy told him to take the piano off his back because he runs leaning forward like he has something heavy on his back.  I am so worried that one of these days he is going to just fall forward as he is rounding 3rd base!  We are looking forward to a great season.  GO MUDCATS!!!!!         
            

No comments:

Post a Comment