WOW!! You could say my weekend was a little hectic!! Taylor had a cheer competition Saturday and Sunday. She did an amazing job! She hit all of her stunts on all three of her teams. I have to admit I was a little pissed after it was over because one of her teams should have won. They had a much better day on Sunday and for some reason their score was lower? It broke my heart to see those girls so excited because they knew that had gave it their all and still were not rewarded!! Oh well, onto the next competition and this time kick some butt :) Bryce had his baseball try-out on Sunday. Andy had to take him because I was at cheer. Andy said there were about 40 boys trying out. He seems to think Bryce was at least in the top 10. We will know in the next week if he makes a team. I think Andy and I are more stressed than Bryce about this :) Ava is sick with a cold so Saturday she couldn't sleep which we all knows that means I didn't sleep!
This week will be just as hectic! Taylor has the National Cheer competition in Atlanta this weekend. That is like the super bowl in the cheer world. We leave Friday morning around 9 and get back Monday morning around 6!! So yeah I am a "Busy Mom on the Go" Below is a Video of Taylor's Team performing! There are three red heads. Taylor is the little one being thrown in the air :)
No comments:
Post a Comment